AccuMed AC-THC10-PP Marijuana (THC) Single Panel Dip Card Drug Test (Pack of 10)
The AccuMed Marijuana (THC) Single Panel Drug Test Dip Card is a rapid screening test for the qualitative detection of THC in human urine at a sensitivity cut off level of 50ng/mL. This FDA-cleared self-test is convenient for home or office use and yields instant, accurate results. This is a cheaper alternative to identifying immediate THC levels instead of contracting expensive third party laboratories and waiting for results. The THC Dip Card uses a reliable and advance method to identify and screen for the presence of THC and THC metabolites in urine.
Included in Kit:
- 10 THC Single Panel Dip Card Drug Test
- Desiccant (to prevent moisture)
- Instruction Manual
About the Product
- - FDA Cleared
- - Perfect for Self-Testing
- - Immediate Results
- - Easy to Use
- - Accurate Results at a 50ng/mL Sensitivity Cut Off Level
- - Easily Disposable for Sanitary Testing
How It Works
When the test is activated, the urine is absorbed into each test strip by capillary action, mixes with the respective drug monoclonal antibody conjugate, and flows across a pre-coated membrane. When the drug within the urine sample is below the detection level of the test, respective drug monoclonal antibody conjugate binds to the respective drug-protein conjugate immobilized in the Test Region (T) of the test strip. This produces a colored Test Line in the Test Region (T) of the strip, which, regardless of its intensity, indicates a negative test result. When sample drug levels are at or above the detection level of the test, the free drug in the sample binds to the respective drug monoclonal antibody conjugate, preventing the respective drug monoclonal antibody conjugate from binding to the respective drug-protein conjugate immobilized in the Test Region (T) of the device. This prevents the development of a distinct colored band in the test region, indicating a preliminary positive result. To serve as a procedure control, a colored line will appear at the Control Region (C), of each strip, if the test has been performed properly.
How to Perform a Test
Test must be in room temperature (15ºC to 30ºC)
- 1. Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test dipcard from the pouch.
- 2. Immerse the dipcard into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine. Take the dipcard out after 10 seconds. IMPORTANT: Do not allow the urine level to exceed the MAX (marker line), otherwise the test will not perform correctly.
- 3. Lay the test dipcard on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- 4. Read the results at 5 minutes. The drug test results remain stable for up to thirty minutes.
Reading the Results
Preliminary Positive (+)
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region. If no color band appears in the appropriate test “T” region, a preliminary positive result is indicated for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
If a rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test “T” region, it indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is absent or below the detection limit of the test.
If a color band is not visible in the control “C” region or a color band is only visible in the test “T” region, the test is invalid. Another test should opened and run to re-evaluate the specimen.