- You will receive 50 (LH) Ovulation & 25 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation test used to predict when there is a LH surge, when you are likely to ovulate
- Pregnancy test measures the level of pregnancy hormone HCG in your urine
- All tests FDA approved and over 99% accuracy
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level - 25 mIU/mL
AccuMed® Combo 50 Ovulation (LH) & 25 Pregnancy (HCG) Test Strips Kit, Clear and Accurate Results, FDA Approved and Over 99% Accurate
LH Test Strip:
AccuMed One Step LH Ovulation Test Strips are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are 100% FDA approved and 99% accurate. They detect the presence of the Luteinizing Hormone ("LH") which occurs naturally in the urine of normal women and increases dramatically during peak ovulation periods. AccuMed LH Ovulation test strips are meticulously crafted to the highest standards with sensitivity at 25mIU/m. Beware of low cost test strips that do not advertise the sensitivity rating as they are often less than half as sensitive and do not provide accurate results. The tests measure the presence of the lutenizing hormone which increases significantly during ovulation when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile women. Experts from the World Health Organization (WHO), state that LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test result.
HCG Test Strip:
AccuMed One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips are manufactured to the highest quality standards and distributed for AccuMed with US support & warranty provided exclusively by Foscam Digital Tech. They are 100% FDA approved and 99% accurate. The pregnancy test detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin ("HCG"), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. Accumed HCG Pregnancy test strips are manufactured to the highest standards with sensitivity at 25mIU/m. Beware of low cost test strips that do not advertise the sensitivity rating as they are often less than half as sensitive and do not provide accurate results. It measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
- Includes 50 (LH) Ovulation Test Strips & 20 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips
- CE and FDA-approved
- Highly Sensitive - 25mlU/mL
- Allows You To Pinpoint When Ovulation Occurs
- Pregnancy Test Measures The Level Of HCG (pregnancy hormone) In Your Urine