Perfect for exercise enthusiasts, athletes, and those who need to monitor their blood oxygen circulation and heart rate
The AccuMed® CMS-50DL Pulse Oximeter offers speed and ease of use at an affordable price. While not approved for medical use, its quality is guaranteed by a 1 year warranty offered exclusively by Foscam Digital Technologies.
Highlighted features of the monitor include:
Conserving battery life by turning off automatically when a user's finger has been removed for more than five seconds.
Low power usage: around 40 hours of continuous operating time on two AAA batteries.
SpO2 and Pulse Rate are graphed on the bright LED display.
The LED display cover prevents ambient light washout, making readings crisp and clear.
Convenient carrying case
1 year US Warranty provided exclusively through Foscam Digital Technologies.
Boasts an operating temperature range of 5°C-40°C, in humidity from 15%RH-80%RH, and is a lightweight 1.8 ounces.
AccuMed CMS-50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen SpO2 Sports and Aviation Monitor - Yellow
The AccuMed® CMS-50DL Pulse Oximeter offers speed and ease of use at an affordable price. FDA approved. Perfect for exercise enthusiasts, athletes, and those who need to monitor their blood oxygen circulation and heart rate. This product is applicable in Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
- AccuMed®'s digital LED display with low power consumption plus auto-power off feature allows for 24 continuous hours of battery life.
- Cover against ambient light offers superior ease of reading. Fast and accurate SpO2 and pulse measurements.
- Accommodates pediatric to adult finger sizes and can be used by sports and exercise enthusiasts as well as anyone interested in measuring pulse rate and oxygen saturation.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries, lanyard, silicon cover, and convenient carrying case.
- Guaranteed 1 year warranty offered in the US exclusively by Foscam Digital Technologies