BNX 50-Pack KN95 Protective Face Mask MADE IN USA, FDA Registered, (Headband) (KN95 GB2626-2019), Model A96, Particulate Filtering Face Mask, Disposable Anti Dust Safety Face Mask (Medium)
- BNX particulate filtering face masks are made in the USA at the BNX Converting FDA registered facility in Houston, Texas, along the Energy Corridor. The BNX A96 mask features over 99% filtration efficiency and has achieved the GB2626-2019 certification and is pending its CE FFP2 and NIOSH N95 applications. Please see the attached test reports in the documentation section below to the left.
- BNX filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. The active filter layer is composed of 2 layers of 25gsm ultra-high grade meltblown polypropylene rated for 99%+ Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and 96%+ Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) for each layer. When both filter layers are combined with our fusion technology, their PFE rating jumps to 99%+.
- Medium Fit. Comfortable and Secure Fitting Mask Latex free, hypoallergenic design with dual headband straps that are sonically bonded for integrity and strength. If you find that the mask fits too tight, this can be alleviated by ensuring the top band (shorter band) is placed around your neck and the bottom band (longer band) is placed over your head.
- Adjustable metal nose piece allows for a secure seal which helps to protect against airborne particles. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper personal protection.
- Flat fold duckbill design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
- Ideal for use in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, etc.
If you were looking for where to buy face masks made in USA, you have arrived at the right place. We are committed to providing the highest quality face masks made in USA for sale at the best prices available. For more information please call 713-904-1955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This mask helps protect against certain contaminants. It may not eliminate risk of contacting disease or infection. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Materials which may come in contact with the wearer’s skin could cause allergic reactions to susceptible individuals.